We will provide competitive prices and rates for business web site design, development, hosting and maintenance.
What services will your site need to provide? (Check all that apply)
- City Project profile
- Contact / Info request or Feedback form
- Logo, Banner or other graphic design
- News / Announcements
- Flash intro or other animation
- Event calendar
- Map and driving directions
- Photo Gallery
- Downloadable / Printable documents
- Password protected Admin Panel
Department of development is working towards the design, development and maintenance of websites.
The objectives of the websites are:
- To register a domain for each City Project .
- To provide a fix content management system for each City Project
- To display information about City Project as per guidelines
- To present an appealing and optimized website
- To publish articles, events and news and any other information related to City Project
- Easy to navigate, Picture gallery should be there on website.
- Link to the department website www.VinayakWebsite.com
- Link for email
Overall design should optimize the identity, accessibility, usability and distribution of content. Thus, the following will be taken into consideration when designing and developing the websites.
- Successful VinayakWebsite will submit the fixed design and will respond to Client feedback and refine the design
- Websites should be fully compatible to 1024x 768 screen resolutions
- Colors and images will be chosen according to fix selected design by Clients.
- The logo of City Project will be present on the homepage be and visible at all times during a use of website..
Update and maintenance of website
Successful VinayakWebsite will allow rights to update the website by City Project and will update and maintain as and when asked by the Client. Successful VinayakWebsite will maintain the site on contract basis for one year.
Details Required For Website
1. Name of the City Project with address(Strictly as per affiliation sanction Letter or as permitted by the Board) with pin code NO.
2. Contact details including Email Id, Phone Number and address
3. Vision, Mission and City Project philosophy, Message from Director in about 250 words
4. Details of City Project managing committee and List of Members of City Project Managing committee with their address/tenure and post held.
5. Photos of few City Project events, director and City Project Logo
6. Latest news, achievement from City Project in bullet points
7. Information pertaining to affiliation status, City Project recognized authority details,
8. Details of City Project infrastructure