Matrimonial sites are specially popular in India and among Indians settled overseas, as an alternative to the traditional marriage broker. In 2006, the business of organized marriages in India was worth INR 10 billion (USD 180 Million). A general study has shown that young men and women in India generally do not feel any compulsion to date since dating has not been a part of the culture historically, and love is often taken to be the total mutual dedication that comes after marriage.
Matrimonial sites register users, after which they are able to upload their profile onto a searchable database maintained by the website. Those users looking to find suitors search the database with customised searches that typically include nationality, age, gender, availability of photograph and often religion, geographic location and caste (mainly for websites based in India).There have been reports of abuse of information obtained from matrimonial websites
We will provide competitive prices and rates for business web site design, development, hosting and maintenance.
What services will your site need to provide?
(Check all that apply)
- Matrimonial College profile
- Contact / Info request or Feedback form
- Logo, Banner or other graphic design
- News / Announcements
- Flash intro or other animation
- Event calendar
- Map and driving directions
- Photo Gallery
- Downloadable / Printable documents
- Password protected Admin Panel
Department of development is working towards the design, development and maintenance of websites.
The objectives of the websites are:
- To register a domain for each Matrimonial College .
- To provide a fix content management system for each Matrimonial College
- To display information about Matrimonial College as per guidelines
- To present an appealing and optimized website
- To publish articles, events and news and any other information related to Matrimonial College
- Easy to navigate, Picture gallery should be there on website.
- Link to the department website www.XYZ.com
- Link for email
Overall design should optimize the identity, accessibility, usability and distribution of content. Thus, the following will be taken into consideration when designing and developing the websites.
- Successful Dogma will submit the fixed design and will respond to Client feedback and refine the design
- Websites should be fully compatible to 1024x 768 screen resolutions
- Colors and images will be chosen according to fix selected design by Clients.
- The logo of Matrimonial College will be present on the homepage be and visible at all times during a use of website..
Update and maintenance of website
Successful Vinayakwebsite will allow rights to update the website by Matrimonial will update and maintain as and when asked by the Client. Successful Dogma will maintain the site on contract basis for one year.
Details Required For Website
1. Name of the Matrimonial organization with address(Strictly as per affiliation sanction Letter or as permitted by the Board) with pin code NO.
2. Contact details including Email Id, Phone Number and address
3. Vision, Mission and Matrimonial organization philosophy,Message from Director in about 250 words
4. Details of Matrimonial organization managing committee and List of Members of Matrimonial organization Managing committee with their address/tenure and post held.
5. Photos of few Matrimonial organization events, director and Matrimonial organization Logo
6. Latest news, achievement from Matrimonial organization in bullet points
7. Information pertaining to affiliation status, Matrimonial organization recognized authority details,